Senior Digital Project Manager/Delivery Manager
We are London based, digital innovation and user experience agency that uses technology to help our clients succeed. We’ve been helping government, charities, corporates and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009.
Relationships, innovation and quality are at the core of who we are. We believe that by forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients, we can be better than the sum of our parts. Our focus on innovation helps us find smart solutions to our clients’ problems. And our dedication to quality means the services and products we create always leave people smiling.
What is it like being a Senior Digital Project Manager/Delivery Manager at Bit Zesty?
At Bit Zesty, being a Senior Digital Project Manager is about delivering great digital products for our key clients on time and budget, by practising Agile and Lean methodologies. It is also about managing and mentoring less experienced Project Managers and taking care of our project delivery operations. You will:
- Lead and participate in key client meetings, continuously communicate with clients and manage their expectations.
- Help clients refine their product roadmaps, prioritise and track progress.
- Manage scope and client expectations to deliver projects within time and budget constraints.
- Get the best out of the team by communicating priorities, objectives and expectations around deadlines.
- Work closely with Developers, UX Designers and other team members.
- Manage Junior Project Managers and provide them with mentorship and support.
- Be part of hiring the team - especially when selecting team members that you will have to work with closely.
- Help with scoping, proposal writing and pitching.
- Continuously look for ways to improve our existing project management/delivery operations.
To succeed in this role, you should be:
- Educated to a university degree level (1st or upper second class).
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Digital Project Manager, Software Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Agile Delivery Manager in a similar role.
- Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Excellent communicator - motivating the team to deliver results and able to form positive relationships with clients.
- Thriving under pressure, embracing challenges and meeting deadlines.
- Self-disciplined, organised, committed to quality.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should also be:
- Great teammate - we appreciate and always help each other.
- Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Smart – we are critically thinking individuals who can problem solve and learn new industries as well as concepts easily.
- Committed to quality - whether it is a good user experience, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Fun-loving – we like to laugh, socialise and build lasting friendships with your colleagues.
What do we offer in return?
- Friendly, smart and hard-working team.
- Central London location (Islington - Angel).
- Possibility to work remotely on some days.
- 25 days holidays (+bank holidays).
- Training budget.
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Full kitchen facilities.
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
- Free bar to unwind after a busy week.
- Competitive salary depending on relevant experience.
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please apply with a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role and include your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.