Content Marketing Manager (Remote Working Possibility, Part-time)
Who we are
We are a digital service design agency with strong technical delivery capabilities with ambitious growth plans. We’ve been helping the government, charities, corporations, and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009. We like to do work that has a positive impact on society, and many of our projects have a social-good aspect to them.
Relationships, innovation, and quality are at the core of who we are. We believe that by forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients, we can be better than the sum of our parts. Our focus on innovation helps us find smart solutions to our clients’ problems. Our dedication to quality means the services and products we create always leave people smiling.
Flexible and remote working
From the very beginning, we established effective remote working practices. It provides a better work-life balance and gives our people more autonomy. It opens up opportunities for people who otherwise would not be able to work with us and helps us do our bit in preserving the environment.
We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for a part-time Content Marketing Manager to help us achieve them. We are looking for someone who has experience in a digital product agency or UX consultancy environment. Along with writing content and creating thought leadership pieces, you will be involved in a range of marketing activities, that includes marketing strategy creation and PR.
- Create a marketing strategy and plan that delivers on our growth ambitions.
- Own and establishing a clear brand in the market for the medium and long-term.
Content & PR
- Ensure a thought leadership and content strategy is in place.
- Create and manage a content calendar and ensure its implementation, including thought leadership pieces, blog posts, cases studies, videos.
- Taking Bit Zesty’s proposition to market using the most effective marketing channels available.
- Identify any suitable PR opportunities, working with a PR agency where appropriate.
- Define and manage the awards process and entries for the business.
- Stay familiar with the industry trends and competition, identify any strategic opportunities.
- Refresh credentials and adapt as needed to support client services.
- Own social media engagement activities.
You would love this role if you are:
- Experienced in content marketing - with recent experience as Marketing Manager, Communications Manager or Content Writer in a digital product agency, UX consultancy or similar environment.
- Passionate about writing and marketing.
- Adaptable, able to grow with the role, work with different people and be flexible.
- Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Results-orientated, embracing challenges and meeting deadlines.
- Self-disciplined and organised.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should also be:
- Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Customer experience orientated - we strive to provide an excellent experience for the end-users, our customers and our teammates.
- Committed to quality - whether it is award-winning designs, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Flexible - we are not phased by changing priorities or requirements and are comfortable with a level of uncertainty.
What do we offer in return?
- Opportunity to work mostly remotely (unless you prefer to be office based).
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days holiday, birthday day off (+ bank holidays).
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- £40K to £50K salary (pro-rata) depending on relevant experience.
If you wish to be office based:
- Office in a vibrant central London location - Islington/Kings Cross.
- Free bar to unwind after a busy day.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
Are you interested? Please send us your CV; we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.