Digital Product Manager
We are a London based, digital innovation and user experience agency that uses technology to help our clients succeed. We’ve been helping government, charities, corporates and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009. We like to do work that has a positive impact on society and most of our projects have social good aspect to them.
Relationships, innovation and quality are at the core of who we are. We believe that by forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients, we can be better than the sum of our parts. Our focus on innovation helps us find smart solutions to our clients’ problems. And our dedication to quality means the services and products we create always leave people smiling.
What is it like being a Product Manager at Bit Zesty?
At Bit Zesty, being a Product Manager is about strategising, managing relationships and creating great digital products for our clients. It is also about being part of the senior management team and getting involved in winning new business. Depending on your exact skills and experience, you will do some of the below activities:
- Help clients realise their product vision and manage client relationships.
- Define product strategy and requirements, create product roadmaps, prioritise and track progress.
- Run ideation workshops, help creating user journey maps and service blueprints to get a shared understanding.
- Be involved in user research - including user interviews, usability tests, surveys, research reports and persona creation.
- Work closely with UX Designers, Project Managers and Senior Management team.
- Help with new business generation, lead scoping and proposal writing, be involved in pitching.
- Contribute to tweeting, writing blog posts, white papers and participate in events.
- Be part of hiring the team - especially when selecting team members that you will have to work with closely.
You would love this role if you are:
- Experienced in digital product related position(s) as Digital Product Manager, Product Owner, Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Service Designer, UX Designer, User Researcher or similar - ideally in an agency/consultancy environment.
- An analytical thinker, who enjoys problem solving and learning new industries as well as complex domains.
- Innovative, strategic and passionate about digital products.
- Empathetic with the users, but considerate of organisational needs.
- An excellent communicator - persuasive, able to establish trust and form lasting relationships with clients.
- Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Someone who thrives under pressure, embraces challenges and meets deadlines.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should be:
- Great teammate - we appreciate and always help each other.
- Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Smart – we are critically thinking individuals who can problem solve and learn new industries as well as concepts easily.
- Committed to quality - whether it is a good user experience, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Fun-loving – we like to laugh, socialise and build lasting friendships with your colleagues.
What do we offer in return?
- Central London location (Islington - Angel).
- Flexible working.
- 25 days holidays (+ bank holidays).
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
- Free bar to unwind after a busy week.
- Competitive salary depending on relevant experience.
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please apply with a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role and include your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.