Lead Service Designer / UX Designer
We are London based digital innovation and user experience agency that uses technology to help our clients succeed. We’ve been helping government, charities, corporates and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009. We like to do work that has a positive impact on society and most of our projects have a social good aspect to them.
Relationships, innovation and quality are at the core of who we are. We believe that by forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients, we can be better than the sum of our parts. Our focus on innovation helps us find smart solutions to our clients’ problems. And our dedication to quality means the services and products we create always leave people smiling.
What is it like being a Lead Service Designer/UX Designer at Bit Zesty?
At Bit Zesty, being a Lead Service Designer/UX Designer is about design thinking, collaboration as well as creating great user-centred digital services. You will be:
- Driving new business & creating Service Design propositions
- Leading Service Design and UX projects
- Leading workshops and facilitating
- Creating user journey maps, service blueprints, reports
- Chipping in with hands-on UX work, by creating sketches or wireframes.
- Helping to grow a specialised Service Design offering
- Educating clients on Service Design principles and value
- Establishing internal Service Design frameworks and methodologies
- Training and mentoring team members in Service Design
You would love this role if you are:
- Experienced as senior/lead level Service Designer, User Experience Designer or similar role.
- Enthusiastic about GDS and NNG practices.
- Analytical thinker, who enjoys problem solving and learning new industries as well as complex domains.
- Empathetic with the users, but considerate of organisational needs.
- Comfortable working under time pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Enjoying managing and mentoring people.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should also be:
- Committed to quality - whether it is a good user experience, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Great teammate - we appreciate and always help each other.
What do we offer in return?
- Central London location (Islington - Angel).
- Flexible working.
- 25 days holidays (+bank holidays).
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
- Free bar to unwind after a busy week.
- Competitive salary depending on relevant experience.
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please apply with a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role and include your CV and, ideally, portfolio.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.