Digital Project Manager (Remote Working Possibility)
Who we are
We are a digital service design agency with strong technical delivery capabilities with ambitious growth plans. We’ve been helping the government, charities, corporations, and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009. We like to do work that has a positive impact on society, and many of our projects have a social-good aspect to them.
Relationships, innovation, and quality are at the core of who we are. We believe that by forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients, we can be better than the sum of our parts. Our focus on innovation helps us find smart solutions to our clients’ problems. Our dedication to quality means the services and products we create always leave people smiling.
Flexible and remote working
From the very beginning, we established effective remote working practices. It provides a better work-life balance and gives our people more autonomy. It opens up opportunities for people who otherwise would not be able to work with us and helps us do our bit in preserving the environment. As long as you can make it to client meetings when required, you can choose to work from home as much as you wish.
What is it like being a Project Manager at Bit Zesty?
At Bit Zesty, Project Managers enable the delivery of great digital products for our clients on time and budget by practising Agile and Lean methodologies.
With a passion for delivering great digital products, and focus on brilliant customer service, our Project Managers are fantastic communicators, facilitators and organisers. They are adept at working with global multidisciplinary remote teams, they take charge and responsibility, and they are as comfortable with the bigger picture as with small details.
At Bit Zesty, no two days will be the same. You will be someone who is very comfortable multi-tasking, dealing with uncertainty and changing priorities, someone who thrives in creating order out of chaos and can maintain calm under pressure.
What does a Mid-level Project Manager at Bit Zesty do?
Some of the things you can expect to be tasked with are:
- Manage the successful delivery of multiple small to mid-size digital projects under the guidance of Head of Delivery.
- Work closely with the design and development team and ensure user stories are clearly communicated and actioned.
- Lead daily team standups, track impediments and ensure they are eliminated.
- Ensure the product meets the quality standards and acceptance criteria by designing and conducting acceptance/end-user tests.
- Attend client meetings and communicate progress, run demos.
- Maintain and manage project documentation, project boards and ensure they are always up to date.
- Track and manage project budget.
- Triage and action support requests coming in from the client.
To succeed in this role, you should be:
- Passionate about digital products.
- Able to effortlessly juggle multiple conflicting and changing priorities and schedules.
- Able to stay calm in stressful situations.
- A strong communicator with the ability to effectively interact across various levels, teams and cultures.
- Be comfortable working with remote teams.
- Interested in technology and user experience.
- Experienced as a Project Manager in a technical environment.
- Experienced as a Project Manager in an agency environment (highly desirable but not essential).
- Experienced acting as BA, conducting acceptance testing (desirable but not essential).
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should also be:
- Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Customer experience orientated - we strive to provide an excellent experience for the end-users, our customers and our teammates.
- Committed to quality - whether it is award-winning designs, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Flexible - we are not phased by changing priorities or requirements and are comfortable with a level of uncertainty.
What do we offer in return?
- Opportunity to work mostly remotely (unless you prefer to be office based).
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days holiday, birthday day off (+ bank holidays).
- Training/conference budget.
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- £45K to £55K salary depending on relevant experience.
If you wish to be office based:
- Office in a vibrant central London location - Islington/Kings Cross.
- Free bar to unwind after a busy day.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
Are you interested? Please send us your CV; we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.