Digital Project Manager
We are a London based, digital innovation and user experience agency that uses technology to help our clients succeed. We’ve been helping government, charities, corporates and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009. We like to do work that has a positive impact on society and most of our projects have social good aspect to them.
Relationships, innovation and quality are at the core of who we are. We believe that by forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients, we can be better than the sum of our parts. Our focus on innovation helps us find smart solutions to our clients’ problems. And our dedication to quality means the services and products we create always leave people smiling.
We are now looking for a Mid-Weight Project Manager to join our delivery team. Working as part of a small team and reporting directly to the Head of Delivery, this is the ideal position for someone looking to build their career in digital delivery.
What is it like being a Project Manager at Bit Zesty?
At Bit Zesty, our Project Managers are at the core of our delivery. With a passion for delivering great digital products, they are all about attention to detail, communication, taking charge and reliability. It is about being a key part of enabling the delivery of great digital products for our clients on time and budget by practising Agile and Lean methodologies.
Working closely with a multi-functional global team, no two days will be the same. You will be someone who is very comfortable multi-tasking, someone who thrives in creating order out of chaos and can maintain calm under pressure.
What does a Mid-level Project Manager at Bit Zesty do?
Some of the things you can expect to be tasked with are:
- Manage the successful delivery of multiple small to mid-size digital projects under the guidance of Head of Delivery.
- Work closely with the design and development team and ensure user stories are clearly communicated and actioned.
- Lead daily team standups, track impediments and ensure they are eliminated.
- Ensure the product meets the quality standards and acceptance criteria by designing and conducting acceptance/end-user tests.
- Attend client meetings and communicate progress, run demos.
- Maintain and manage project documentation, project boards and ensure they are always up to date.
- Track and manage project budget.
- Triage and action support requests coming in from the client.
To succeed in this role, you should be:
- Passionate about digital products.
- Able to effortlessly juggle multiple conflicting priorities and schedules.
- Able to stay calm in stressful situations.
- A strong communicator with the ability to communicate effectively across various levels, teams and cultures.
- Be comfortable working with remote teams.
- Interested in a career in Project Management in a technical environment.
- Interested in technology and user experience.
- Experience in Project Management/delivery in an agency is highly desirable but not essential.
- Bonus points if you have experience in acceptance/end-user testing.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should also be:
- Great teammate - we appreciate and always help each other.
- Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Smart – we are critically thinking individuals who can problem solve and learn new industries as well as concepts easily.
- Committed to quality - whether it is a good user experience, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Fun-loving – we like to laugh, socialise and build lasting friendships with your colleagues.
What do we offer in return?
- Friendly, smart and hard-working team.
- Central London location (Islington - Angel).
- 25 days holidays (+bank holidays).
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Full kitchen facilities.
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
- Free bar to unwind after a busy week.
- £45K-£50K salary depending on relevant experience.
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please apply with a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role and include your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.