Growth and Marketing Manager
We are a digital product studio specialising in developing innovative digital products and services for a variety of organisations, from corporations, government and large nonprofits to startups.
We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for a Growth and Marketing Manager to help us achieve them. We are looking for someone who has experience in a digital product agency or UX consultancy environment.
As a Growth and Marketing Manager at Bit Zesty, you will be involved in a full range of marketing activities, including marketing strategy creation, PR, content, events and new business.
- Create a marketing strategy and plan that delivers on our growth ambitions.
- Own and establishing a clear brand in the market for the medium and long-term.
- Ensuring that the marketing efforts generate short to medium term qualified leads.
PR & content
- Ensure a thought leadership and content strategy is in place.
- Create and manage a content calendar and ensure its implementation, including thought leadership pieces, blog posts, cases studies, videos.
- Taking Bit Zesty’s proposition to market using the most effective marketing channels available.
- Identify any suitable PR opportunities, working with a PR agency where appropriate.
- Define and manage the awards process and entries for the business.
- Stay familiar with the industry trends and competition, identify any strategic opportunities.
- Refresh credentials and adapt as needed to support client services.
- Own social media engagement activities.
- Project manage any website improvements, including the creation of landing pages.
- Manage SEO and PPC activities by working closely with an external specialist.
Networking & events
- Identify a network of internal and external speakers to speak at internal and external events.
- Manage and run external events to network and speak at along with internal events.
- Attend external events and make connections with the target contacts.
- Ensure the business is developing successful lead generation campaigns.
- Managing any third-party suppliers.
- Own the CRM activities, managing the sales pipeline progress.
- Coordinate the sales process from qualified lead to completion.
You would love this role if you are:
- Experienced in marketing management and business development - with recent experience in a digital product agency, UX consultancy or similar environment.
- Adaptable, able to grow with the role, work with different people and be flexible.
- Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Results-orientated, embracing challenges and meeting deadlines.
- Self-disciplined and organised.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should be:
- Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Committed to quality - whether it is a good user experience, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Great teammate - we appreciate and always help each other.
- Central London location (Islington - Angel).
- Flexible working.
- 25 days holidays (+bank holidays).
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
- Free bar to unwind after a busy week.
- £65,000 OTE (£50K basic salary plus bonus based on performance).
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please apply with your CV, along with a reason why you think you’d be suitable.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.