Digital Product Designer / UI Designer
We are London based digital innovation and user experience agency that uses technology to help our clients succeed. We’ve been helping government, charities, corporates and start-ups to achieve their digital goals since 2009. We like to do work that has a positive impact on society and most of our projects have social good aspect to them.
Relationships, innovation and quality are at the core of who we are. We believe that by forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients, we can be better than the sum of our parts. Our focus on innovation helps us find smart solutions to our clients’ problems. And our dedication to quality means the services and products we create always leave people smiling.
What is it like being a Digital Product Designer at Bit Zesty?
At Bit Zesty, being a Digital Product Designer is about aesthetics, design thinking, collaboration and following best digital design practices. It is about creating digital products and services - including web apps, websites and mobile apps - that meet our clients' user needs and are visually pleasing.
We are looking for a mid or senior level Product Designer. Depending on your exact skills and experience, you will do some of the below activities:
- Work closely with Product/Project Managers and clients helping them realise their digital product vision.
- Sketch, wireframe, prototype by following best practices.
- Create aesthetically pleasing UIs using Adobe tools or Sketch.
- Get involved in user research.
- Keep up to date with the latest UX and Interaction Design practices and contribute to the company’s blog.
You will love this role if you:
- Are educated to a University Degree level (first or upper second class).
- Are experienced as a mid or senior level Digital Product Designer, Interaction Designer or UI Designer
in a similar role.
- Have a great portfolio of beautifully designed digital products.
- Possess a strong sense of aesthetics.
- Are comfortable working under time pressure and meeting deadlines.
As a Bit Zesty team member, you should also be:
- Great teammate - we appreciate and always help each other.
- Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Smart – we are critically thinking individuals who can problem solve and learn new industries as well as concepts easily.
- Committed to quality - whether it is a good user experience, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Fun-loving – we like to laugh, socialise and build lasting friendships with your colleagues.
What do we offer in return?
- Friendly, smart and hard-working team.
- Central London location (Islington - Angel).
- Training budget.
- 25 days holidays (+bank holidays).
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Full kitchen facilities.
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages.
- Roof terrace for hot summer days.
- Complimentary bar to unwind after a busy week.
- £40K-£55K salary depending on relevant experience.
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please apply with a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role and include your CV and, ideally, portfolio.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.